Dairy Science and Food Technology Homepage
Home  Cheese starters Donate support Site  Probiotics Cheese yield  Cheese quality Cheese science  Italian cheese Anti-microbial  proteins  Phages Primary production  Ice cream Wine Calculators  Harvard referencing  Packaging  Jobs
Forum Home Forum Home > Harvard referencing > Harvard referencing
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Harvard referencing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gglib57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Harvard referencing
    Posted: 16 Oct 2012 at 1:28am
Hi have just come across your site and I am interested in the Harvard Referencing etc. I am Librarian at an international school and we use Harvard. We are a one to one laptop school and I want to introduce your site to the students as a good way of finding out how to cite and reference etc., especially as they tend to use computers, mobiles androids etc to access information. Can you tell me if it is available on Mac? Any further information you can give me would be appreciated on how it can be downloaded etc to other applications and how I may use it would be great.
Many thanks Graham
Sponsored Links

formula123 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote formula123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2012 at 8:07pm
Thank you for your query.

There are two Harvard type referencing applications on this website. The list writer that is located at http://www.dairyscience.info/reference-writer/login_db.asp and the collection of reference wizards located at http://www.dairyscience.info/harvard/referencegen.php .

Do you want to download these applications for use in your school?

These are web or Cloud based application that are free to use On Line. They can be used with Macs, Ipads, Linux boxes using the full range of browsers. The main referencing application is written in PHP and uses a MYSQL database.

The Harvard list writer is written in ASP and uses an Access database.

In principle I am prepared to consider licensing applications on this site for use in schools / universities. However, I have not really considered how best to do this or pricing. Happy to discuss.

formula123 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote formula123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2012 at 7:48pm
Following the above request and similar requests to customise and use the referencing applications on this site on school, College or University servers these applications are now available for downloading. If you are interested in using the applications on your College/School server Email me at webmaster at dairyscience.info and I will Email you the URL of the download page.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic