Dairy Science and Food Technology Homepage
Home  Cheese starters Donate support Site  Probiotics Cheese yield  Cheese quality Cheese science  Italian cheese Anti-microbial  proteins  Phages Primary production  Ice cream Wine Calculators  Harvard referencing  Packaging  Jobs
Forum Home Forum Home > General dairy > General dairy
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I am translating "cheese and fermented milk foods"
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I am translating "cheese and fermented milk foods"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Tong View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I am translating "cheese and fermented milk foods"
    Posted: 20 Mar 2010 at 9:34am
Thanks for your kind advice!

I am sorry for replying so late, because I didn't have my own internet link until a few days ago.

I am still translating Pro. Kosikowski's work, but I decided to translate and publish this book by myself but a "middleman".

Your advice is very helpful.

I plan to write articles for some popular-science journals in china, to get some money.

Yes, I like this site, and I also plan to write something on this forum.

Sponsored Links

michael View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michael Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2010 at 9:34am
Dear Mr Tong

Pleased to hear from you again. There is a world shortage of food scientists and technologists so I expect you will soon get a job?

I hope that you are being paid for your translation- if you could work directly with a US or European company instead of through a 'middleman' this would help your finances.

Occasionally www.renatacoder.com wants people to translate from English to Chinese and vice versa.

Some UK trade journals pay for technical articles-Email me off site and I can give you names.

Kind regards

Mike
Tong View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2010 at 9:34am
Hi, dear micheal

long time no see

I am translating Pro.Kosikowski's work "cheese and fermented milk foods" into chinese, now I have finished two chapters.

it is really a hard work...

In the past months, I was busy with seeking job and trying to set up my own business......

Now, I have been back to my university and plan to translate that book for a few months, at the same time , I will wirte something for two food science websites to get some money.

I am happy to see that there are more articles on this site~
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic