Dairy Science and Food Technology Homepage
Home  Cheese starters Donate support Site  Probiotics Cheese yield  Cheese quality Cheese science  Italian cheese Anti-microbial  proteins  Phages Primary production  Ice cream Wine Calculators  Harvard referencing  Packaging  Jobs
Forum Home Forum Home > Food jobs > Employment and food careers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

employ dairy research expert

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kate_yuxl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: employ dairy research expert
    Posted: 20 Mar 2010 at 9:39am
dairy research expert

Get into Product Development with a progressive organisation. (TRS 15/11)

This is an excellent opportunity to join an established dairy company. Our clients are a leading China dairy manufacturer. Currently, they require an leader with experience and understanding of product development to join their technical research team. Their research center locate in europe.

Within this role your key responsibilities will include significant input into new product research. Working within the team, you will also need to routinely to communicate effectively and efficiently with other departments, providing technical expertise when required.

The successful candidate will ideally possess the following attributes:

Tertiary qualification in Dairy Technology/Science or similar
10 or more years practical dairy product development experience
The ability to apply technical and analytical techniques
A proven ability to complete projects within tight deadlines
Excellent communication and organisational skills
Able to work as leader of a team,

This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to get into dairy Development with a progressive organisation.

For a confidential enquiry or to apply for this position please email
kate_yuxl@hotmail.com

Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.
Sponsored Links

Tong View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2010 at 9:39am
which company?

bright?

mengniu?
kate_yuxl View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kate_yuxl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2010 at 9:40am
Sorry,I counldn't tell you which company it is . I should keep secret for it . So ,if you are interested in this job ,please email to me.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic