Dairy Science and Food Technology Homepage
Home  Cheese starters Donate support Site  Probiotics Cheese yield  Cheese quality Cheese science  Italian cheese Anti-microbial  proteins  Phages Primary production  Ice cream Wine Calculators  Harvard referencing  Packaging  Jobs
Forum Home Forum Home > Food jobs > Employment and food careers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How could I help my mom?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
formula123 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote formula123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How could I help my mom?
    Posted: 01 Oct 2016 at 5:27pm
I have allowed this post but it is really outside the scope of this forum. 

There are several business stages before advertising and you really do need a business plan first e.g. is there a market for what you want to serve in your area? What is the competition like? What will be unique about your offer?
Sponsored Links

ElizabethGrady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElizabethGrady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2016 at 12:43pm
I think to start up a restaurant near to my house. But I need some ideas regarding the advertising. How much advertising will help me in business? I thought to get services from the an advertising company in Toronto. But I need some ideas for online promotions and other methods used to for promotions. Any help please.
Admin Group
Admin Group

Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote formula123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2016 at 3:39pm
I still think it is unlikely we can help you. If you want to start a small business you need to have a passion to sell or make something. Then you need a business plan to look at market, costs, income, profit. There are lots of free templates that can help you to produce a basic business plan. A high % of startups are not successful so high risk.

Good luck!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElizabethGrady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2016 at 2:09pm
I was thinking to start up a self-business. Any suggestions?
Admin Group
Admin Group

Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote formula123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2016 at 10:49pm
I regret that we cannot help you in this forum. I hope that you can obtain help elsewhere.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElizabethGrady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2016 at 10:55am
My mom is working a restaurant in Toronto. It is being 10 years she is working here. Recently the manager asked her to leave the restaurant because their business dropping down. My mom doesn't like to work anywhere cause the owner is too kind. They are taking care of my mom and give payments during the leave days too. But they are saying to leave now. How could I help my mom? Any advice, please!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic