Contributors to Dairy Science and Food Technology
Kalpana Dixit is a PhD student at the National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal-132001, India. This research is being supervised by Dr. D. N. Gandhi.
Biotherapeutic properties of new emerging probiotic yeast Saccharomyces spp and its survival in acidophilus milk.
• PCR, Plasmid isolation, CsCl purification, DNA Sequencing, RT-PCR, Southern Blotting
• Microbiological practices related to Molecular biology.
Biochemical and protein related techniques
• SDS-PAGE analysis, Immunological Techniques, Western Blotting, ELISA
• 2001. BSc. Chaudhary Mahadave Prasad College,Allahabad U.P., INDIA.
• 2001-2003. MSc. (Microbiology), Allahabad Agriculture Institute -Deemed University (A.A.I.D.U.) Allahabad, U.P.
• 2004-present. PhD research student in Life Science from National Dairy Research Institute (N.D.R.I.) Karnal, India