Emily Haque is a PhD student at the National Dairy Research Institute, India. This research is being supervised by Dr. Rattan Chand.
Bioactive peptides derived from milk fermented with Lactobacillus helveticus and Saccharomyces cerevisiae: biochemical and functional characterisation.
• Microbiological techniques
• Plasmid isolation, PCR, RT-PCR, SDS-PAGE, Western blotting
• Animal cell culture, ELISA
• Chromatography (Gel filtration, Ion exchange, Solid phase extraction, HPLC)
• 2000. B.Sc. (Science) Garden City College, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
• 2000-2002. M.Sc. (Microbiology) Al-Ameen College , Bangalore, Karnatka, India
• 2003-present. Ph.D. research scholar in Dairy Microbiology, National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal, India